For each section below click the ** for more
detail on what other pages are in that section. Click on the
hyperlinked title for the section to go to that page in the
- Entry Point to the Home Page
of Linda Blanchard
- Links to all the main sections of the website.
- ** . . Wheat Free Zone
- Entry point to information on celiac disease.
- ** . . Milk-Free Zone/ADHD and
- Entry point to the subweb on Attention Deficit
Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), the effect of milk upon
ADHD suffers, and what other effects milk has on some
- ** . . Parenting and Family and
About Us/Family Natters
- A section about Linda's family, and about parenting.
- . . . . .Humor
- Links, mostly.
- ** . . Writing
- Links, and my writing.
- . . . . .Gardening
- and Xeriscape, with links.
- . . . . .Best Web Resources
- HTML and lots of other stuff useful for anyone who visits
the WWW (or lives there).
- . . . . .Science Fiction and
- Links to fanzine fandom, conventions, and friends.
- . . . . .Genealogy
- Links and lineage.
- . . . . .Astronomy and
- . . . . .Index to This Site
- You Are Here. :)
- Introduction To A
Gluten-Free Living Primer
Living Primer, a pep-talk plus:
- Introduction to Celiac Disease and More (under
** . . Gluten-Free Diet
** . . What Can I Do To
Help Other Celiacs?
** . . Gluten-Free Recipes
. . . . .Celiac
Links: A list of websites owned and run by and for
** . . Gluten-Free Travel
- Gluten-Free Diet Basics includes:
To Watch For (And Why) defines the terms below and
links to detail. Suggests food guides.
- Toxic Grains
Ingredients to Question w/link to FDA website
Foods To Study links to vinegar file.
that Sound Suspicious but Aren't
- ...Foods (and
other things) To Think Twice About,
- Tricky places contamination hides if no one suggests you
think about these (and including an FDA link on loopholes
in the labeling laws).
Support Groups on the Web
- Lots of great links
- ...Food Guides
for Gluten-Free Foods
- Where to send for information updated by other groups
(printed copies you can bring to the grocery store with
- Deleted due to lack of time keeping up with it. Visit http://forums.delphiforums.com/celiac/
for a more current version updated by delphiforum members.
- What Can I Do To Help Other Celiacs?
- Center for Celiac
Research where you can donate funds that will really
Good Questions To Ask
Manufacturers the fight for better labelling
Recipes and Links
- Recipe Page
including Bread, Biscuits, Chocolate Chip Cookies and a
link to my tester's
Travel in England and Wales
Celiac Survival in
Midland, Texas, USA
- ADHD and Living Milk-Free
- In which Linda talks about how milk impacts behavior and
back problems. Includes links and book reviews.
- A Book Review of No
- Family Natters
- In which we introduce ourselves, along with links to a
virtual tour of the store and photos of family, links to
more family members, and miscellaneous links.
- Writing Links, and My
- Links to other writers and to:
- A Midnight Ramble with
No Destination in Mind
A Walk in West Texas
Montezuma's Revenge of