After you've learned the basics about celiac disease and dermatitits
herpetiformis from A Gluten-Free Living Primer,
picked up some recipes from the Gluten-Free Comfort Foods Cookbook, you may want to delve more deeply into celiac life. This page directs you
to more resources:
- Delphi's Celiac Disease
On-Line Support Group
- Free-ranging discussion of whatever your daily concerns may be is the
main focus of this threaded discussion board. They maintain an extensive
and up-to-date database of gluten-free foods. Because of it's
bulletin-board style, you can visit any time, post a question or answer
other's questions, and then come back another day to see what comments
your post has generated from other users.
- Essential Celiac Links
- Here's a short list of the websites I feel are most valuable to celiacs.
I use this list myself -- a lot!
- Celiac Links
- Links to other celiac websites, and information on
different kinds of support groups on the Net, and (best
of all) links to the websites of other celiacs.
- Gluten-Free Travel
- Includes information on travel in the United Kingdom
(specifically England and Wales) and Midland, Texas,
gluten-free and milk-free. This section will be expanded
over time to include other areas and more tips on
traveling while sticking to the celiac diet.
- Linda's Pages
- This has our story, some book reviews, and information
about living the celiac life in the Midland-Odessa area
of Texas (including information on food sources and
- Emergency Preparedness for Celiacs
- An excellent article on how to be prepared for disaster, considering issues all celiacs need to think about.
Copyright ©1999 Linda
Blanchard All Rights Reserved. Date Added: February 8, 1998. Moved to CIHost
February 3, 2001. Last
Update: May 29, 2005